The queen of the hills, Mussoorie has long been quite attracted the mass. For quite a long time, people visit and explore the hill of Mussoorie. There is another hill named Kanatal Camp . Dhanaulti is in the Kanatal Hill. Not many people know the place, making much of its place untouched and unexplored. Dhanaulti in Kanatal hill provides a great place to unwind for those extended holidays. Much is there to see, much to explore. Trekking, camping, rappelling and rock climbing- there are quite a few activities for those adventurous souls. It is moreover a stopover for travellers travelling across Uttarakhand. Nature’s way of welcoming in Kanatal is mesmerizing.
Dhanaulti in Kanatal provides a favoured place for camp and some adventurous sports.
So, here are things to do when you are in Dhanaulti, Kanatal.
- Trekking en route Chamba The landscape will provide a picturesque view. A vivid pass for nature walks. It will present you with the various mesmerizing colours of wild orchids and tunes from the thick vegetations. It is a jungle trail, the jungle being the Kodai jungle. Wild Boar, musk deer, Ghoral are some of the animals that can make your trek a bit more interesting.
2. Camping at Dhanaulti Been there with your friends. then champing is a must do At Dhanaulti. Wooden homes or tent, you can perfectly tune in into your desired environment when camping at Dhanaulti. Trek, try rock climbing, dance around a bonfire, make the meat tender under the coal or just lie and stargaze, Dhanaulti will provide you with a good experience to unwind. If you go there alone, it will be convenient to carry your own camping materials.
3. Cross valley on rope Valley crossing by rope activities is the best thing to when you are in the Kanatal hill. It includes crossing an 80ft deep valley by rope activity. The adventurous task and the picturesque valley provides a better gateway for those extended holidays.
4. Rappelling and Rock Climbing The Kanatal hill has got rocky outcrops and the cliffs are naturally high, making it a very favoured place for Rappelling & Rock Climbing. These adventurous activities are generally offered by private organisers.
5. Jungle Safari in Kodia Forest A jungle safari in Kodia Forest is quite a wonderful experience. The jungle being covered in thick flora and fauna presents a mesmerizing range of wildlife habitat. Musk deer, barking deer, wild boar, and nilgai are some of the easy to notice species in the Kodia Forest. many rare bird species also habitats in this Kodia Forest.
Stay in a homestay If for few days you want to live like the ones staying in the mountains, rent a homestay here. Welcome, Food, accommodation- everything will be like the mountain culture. Forget the city life for some days and enjoy some days of peace and recreation in one of the huts in Kanatal.
Dhanaulti and the Kanatal hill is unexplored and not many people visit there frequently. It will provide you with a calm and peaceful surrounding with some fun activities at kanatal Camp.